Friday, January 20, 2012

My Favorite Blog so Far/Best Dead Poets Society Response

http://quasiurl.blogspot.com/
I think this blog, Chimerical Tales, does a great job of expressing unique and factual ideas. Bruce Willis, the author, also uses some of the vocab words that we learn in the posts which I think is very creative. My favorite line of this person's blog is comes from their Dead Poets Society response saying:

"Underclassmen look at the robotic mechanics of the already brainwashed upperclassmen and know soon the oppressive environment will morph them into zombified shells of their former selves."

I really enjoy how the sentence is worded and how they metaphorically describe the students as robots and give them the ability to morph other students into zombies. Ooo gives me the creeps. 

Lastly, I covet how much Bruce Willis reads and how motivated he/she is to read. If only I could be that motivated and want to read. Oh well, just keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment