Sunday, April 8, 2012

Reading Post

Well spring break went great maybe not in terms of my reading  accomplishments but in terms of overall enjoyment. I did finish the hunger games over break and very quickly i might add. It has been a while since   I have actually been entranced by a book like that. But then that simple happiness was lost by the required reading of 1984. I mean it really wasn't that bad of a book but I think there is just something about having to read it for school instead of for fun that just kills the whole point it reading. Maybe its the quiz i know I am going to have to take tomorrow during fifth period, or just the fact that I am going to have to discuss the themes and write an essay on a book that I didn't even know had a theme. Oh well, I did accomplish my two book over spring break goal, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment