Monday, February 6, 2012

Second Short List


Not Really sure what about this chicago sky line I liked but when I started looking at it I was mesmerized for like 5 minutes. - Tony Katai (some of this guy's pictures are inappropriate just a heads up). 


Another interesting but kinda weird tumblr. This guy takes photos like all day of everything he sees in his taxi cab. Some really cool pictures. - Things I see from my cab


This guy is originally from australia which caught my attention because australia is awesome but he has pictures from all over the world of landscapes and buildings but mostly the sea. some really cool stuff. - Ojae's blog 

3 comments:

  1. The tumblr about the man taking pictures from his cab is my favorite. I think it would be interesting to see how you comment on his ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Analysis of the artistic points of view from "Things I see from my cab" would be cool to analyze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Things I see from my cab" reminds me of a book I just read called I Am The Messenger. But on a different note, I think it would be awesome to see the city in a view other than a tourists, like from a guy who has to deal with fidgety tourists and the angry city-dwellers everyday.

    ReplyDelete